Road Accident Fund Claims
Road Accident Fund claims are complex, fraught with administrative pitfalls and are often a traumatic experience for anyone wanting to claim from the Road Accident Fund.
As such choosing the right attorney to represent you with a claim against the Road Accident Fund is crucial.
When considering the right choice of an Attorney make sure that:
- you choose an attorney with a proven track record.
- you choose an attorney that will sincerely strive to ensure that every individual client’s personal needs are addressed;
- you choose an attorney that will ensure that you are well attended to and instills the trust and confidence that your instruction is their only priority;
- you choose an attorney that stays at the cutting edge of changes taking place in Road Accident Fund litigation;
- you choose an attorney that will ensure that you will enjoy the widest possible cover offered by the Road Accident Fund;
- you Choose Gert Nel Incorporated Attorneys.
Gert Nel Incorporated
Ergonomically structured towards achieving the best possible results in the shortest possible time.
Having regard to the following factors Gert Nel Incorporated strives to expedite the settlement of matters in the shortest possible time:
- Clients are often rendered unable to maintain their current jobs and/or perform as they could prior to the accident.
- Clients have difficulty in securing new employment as a result of their injuries.
- Clients are sometimes in grave need of medical treatment and/or rehabilitation.
- Personal circumstances change placing strain on the victims and their families.
- Increasing dept as a result of changes in personal circumstances.
- The loss of a breadwinner.
Each individual client of Gert Nel Incorporated’s personal circumstances are assessed as to determine his or her specific needs.
These specific needs are assessed by a panel of medical and other experts.
A client’s financial position pre and post-accident are compared.
The aim of any RAF claim is to secure the financial viability of a victim and provide a safety net should any of the abovementioned factors have any adverse result in the victim’s life.
In addition to the financial security provided by a well presented Road Accident Fund claim provision is also made for future medical expenses by way of a medical undertaking, provided for in the Road Accident Fund Act.
A victim is only afforded the opportunity to claim once from the RAF for any particular accident.
Gert Nel Incorporated ensures that their clients have the peace of mind that once settled they would be financially independent and covered for any future accident related medical expenses.
It is of the utmost importance to get started as soon as possible with the investigation of a claim to afford the attorney the best possible opportunity to investigate the merits of the matter and to obtain all the relevant medical documentation to comply with and lodge the claim.
We have an excellent working relationship with the personnel and former colleagues at the Road Accident Fund.
Our firm is known to the Road Accident Fund and their panel attorneys as formidable opponents who don’t back down and always ensure claims are settled, alternatively adjudicated to their clients‘utmost advantage.
We are fortunate to be able to work with and afford our clients access to an excellent panel of medical experts and advocates.
Gert Nel Incorporated is one of the biggest and most respected plaintiff attorneys in the country and are suitably located to provide our sterling service nationwide.
For top results and peace of mind long after your claim with the Road Accident Fund had become settled contact Gert Nel Incorporated to assist you with your claim against the Road Accident Fund.
NATIONWIDE CORRESPONDENT SERVICE FOR RAF CLAIMS
We assist colleagues with the administrative support and expertise to finalise claims against the Road Accident Fund.
A mutually beneficial fee agreement forms the base of the relationship and each individual firm’s requirements are met with a tailor-made approach to their specific needs.
Peace of mind and sterling results is the key and forms the basis of the service we provide.
Related News Links:
- RAF Faces Bumpy Road [10 October 2017]
- Dit gaan rof by POF [6 Februarie 2017]
- End of Road for RAF? [4 February 2017]
- Paralysed Car Smash Victim to get Millions [3 March 2015]
- Punitive Costs After Claims Handlers Misled RAF [7 October 2014]
- New Road Accident Fund Hopes to be More Accessible
- Road Accident Fund Bill Under Fire